get quote

Can I Buy a Non-Owner Policy if I Own a Car?

22 Jan 2013

No. You should not buy a Non-Owner Policy if you own a car or are a co-owner of a car. If you need an Oregon SR22 and are listed on the registration of any vehicle anywhere you should buy a regular Owner-Operator policy and list that car. The SR22 for Oregon can then be issued by that company. If your current auto insurance carrier won't issue an SR22 filing, call us. You might just be surprised at how much money we can save you even if you need an Oregon SR22. You can click here and complete a quote request if you need a regular car policy with SR22.